IMPORTANT NEWS – Covid-19 – With relaxed restrictions we are back to offering club visits and presentations. We can also provide Zoom presentations if that suits your club too.
If you wish to contact us for general enquiries please send us an email to email@example.com
If you’d like tech support with a QRM issue please raise a ticket by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have limited resources, but if you’re unable to resolve your QRM issues, please send us an email with all the details. We’ll do our best to respond within 72 hours. QRM.guru is an online educational and general information resource. RASA and QRM Guru encourages clubs to put together a Club QRM Kill Kit and assist members in resolving QRM issues.
If you are notifying us of an error or correction relating to a post on this website, please include all details so we can identify the post and correct the error.
If you are sending us material for a new post, please follow these guidelines:
- provide us with your full name, callsign and contact details – we may need to contact you to confirm details;
- give us permission to use your material on our website;
- confirm that you have no conflict of interest with any recommendation or product reviews;
- provide us with all the material relevant for us to fully describe your experience, case study or recommendation;
- picture and videos really add to a post; please include both if you are able.