IMPORTANT NEWS – Covid-19 – Until further notice all club visit are cancelled. However, we’re responding to emails and running nets on HF and VK DMR Talkgroup 5. Send us an email if you have any questions.
Listen out for our Special Event Callsign VI2020STAYHOME
If you wish to contact us please send us an email to email@example.com
We have limited resources, but if you’re unable to resolve your QRM issues, please send us an email with all the details. We’ll do our best to respond within 48 hours. QRM.guru is an online educational and general information resource. RASA encourages clubs to put together a Club QRM Kill Kit and assist members in resolving QRM issues.
If you are notifying us of an error or correction relating to a post on this website, please include all details so we can identify the post and correct the error.
If you are sending us material for a new post, please follow these guidelines:
- provide us with your full name, callsign and contact details – we may need to contact you to confirm details;
- give us permission to use your material on our website;
- confirm that you have no conflict of interest with any recommendation or product reviews;
- provide us with all the material relevant for us to fully describe your experience, case study or recommendation;
- picture and videos really add to a post; please include both if you are able.